- Employee master data can be created in the access control application.
- Access log can be captured in access control.
- Vendor (Outside visitors) name and address details are captured.
- Vendor (Outside visitors) punches are captured in access log.
- Roaming user can travel from one location to another location with same registered machine details.
- Roaming user punches are captured in access log and attendance log.
- Audit report is available for vendor access.
- Direct integration with visitor management.
- Access can be restricted to visitors for specific doors.
- Direct integration with canteen management.
- Access can be restricted to canteen area.
- Door can be opened or closed or default mode can be set from the software.
- Attendance log can be captured in access control.
- Audit report of the machine has details like the user who created it and modified along with date and time.
- Employee access to various doors can be set through the user rights.
- Audit report can be generated at any point of time to know the door access details of the employees.
- . Emergency exit of selective or all doors.